Well I guess Jon and I are over. Finished. I suppose I'll be weepy for a bit. (weepy ... screw that, I'm going to be PISSED OFF. He'll realize that I WAS the best thing going for him, and he'll NOW have to settle for SECOND best!)
In light of all this I got an award.
1. I'm MAD as a hatter
2. I don't mind that.
3. I've been arrested twice, let me know if you want to know what for.
4. Both times I was a lady and treated as such.
5. I don't want kids
6. I was nearly talked into wanting them.
7. I'm relieved
8. I would say that I love Mexican food, but I don't ... I love cheese and onion enchiladas and rice. (with sour cream, I'm an American, I love cheese! ... what can I say?)
9. I had the mamwich commercial song stuck in my head for nearly a year.
10. I'm really ANGRY right now!!
11. Extra credit: I'm thirsty, I love ICED TEA (no sugar, no lemon, thank you very much!)
12. Extra credit II: I thought I was hearing missiles, I realize it's just a really strong screwdriver from the guys rebuilding a roof, that was perfectly fine, and they have been doing thus for the last six months (no wonder I'm a bit paranoid, eh?).
Madness Brightest Blessings,
When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
What is the one question you've always wanted someone to ask you?
Supercilious [su·per·cil·i·ous] adj. 1. Full of contempt and arrogance. 2. Behaving as if or showing that a person thinks they are better than other people, and that their opinions, beliefs or ideas are not important, condescending: "He spoke in a haughty, supercilious voice."
Nora Roberts, Sacred Sins and Skousen, The 5,000 Year Leap
Tonight is: Legend of the Seeker, I won't say more about it, as I continually get corrected for my ignorance. :)
I promised you all one of my own ...
Madness screams in hearts
disguised as love
tearing, turning, pulling
trying to shove
Madness rages in minds
full of hate
twisting, meandering, rummaging
through sanity's gate
on top of air
a careless whisper
in one's ear
Madness lives in people like me
in my heart, mind
in the air I breathe, the loves I leave,
In the life I lead
I'm not really hungry today. I'd like a good grilled cheese sammie and some tomato soup. (and no ... damnit JC not the freaking BISQUE kind, that wasn't even invented when I was growing up!!!)