The Looky-Loos

Naps are good!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

 

Hiya guys,

My seminar is going really well, It's pretty fun getting up in front of the group and presenting. I used to get really nervous, now ... no nerves whatsoever! I love that!

Today is a long day, we're going 8am - 4pm and then again from 6pm - 10pm. LONG BLOODY DAY!!!

I think I'll be taking a nap in-between. YAY for naps. Naps are good!!!

I hope all is well with everyone around here, sorry I haven't been blopping. Being at a higher elevation, and working days instead of nights, takes a toll on me. I'm usually exhausted by 8pm. I'll be back to blog normally on Friday or Saturday.

Brightest blessings,

S

7 Things people say ...:

dogisms13 said...

Naps are always good. I've been having a nap all day (I'm home sick) otherwise I might have fallen asleep at my keyboard again!

KMcJoseph said...

Blopping?

Irish Gumbo said...

As KMcJoseph said: Blopping? Just what are you into at this training thing?

Leon Basin said...

Hey, how are you doing? Hope all is well.

Small Footprints said...

How wonderful that presentations have become fun instead of scary! Congrats!

I love naps, especially on a weekend ... there is nothing more luxurious! Unplug the phones ... lock the doors ... and relax. Lovely!

Small Footprints
http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com

SUSAN SONNEN said...

Take care.

High Desert Diva said...

Glad the seminar went well and you're home and able to nap. Nothing better!