The Looky-Loos

New Year's Resolutions

Saturday, January 3, 2009

 

I'm going to try and keep these short.

1. Accept that I am an imperfect and insecure person, and allow people to love me regardless and without question.

2. Work out for 20 minutes at least 5 days a week and establish a healthier lifestyle, better foods, less of the bad stuff.

4. Accept my own limitations.

5. Smile and say hello to people every day, again, no matter what my mood is.

I think this is a very do-able list of items. Now ... If I can just remember them.

It's already the third of the month, and look at that ... I haven't worked out yet. (giggles) Like I said ... I'm an imperfect person.

Regular blogging resumes tomorrow. I know you all have been missing my succulent and delicious meals!!! (or maybe it's the poetry, or the word o the day ... or just my bright beaming personality)

Brightest blessings,

~S~

1 Things people say ...:

doctawho42 said...

Bright beaming personality probably.