The Looky-Loos

The Strangest Dream Part I

Friday, April 10, 2009

 

I had the strangest dream the other night. I was dreaming that I was enveloped by ... well a man. That's not so strange, the really odd part was that I could feel the weight of the arms, the thighs against the backs of my legs. It was so real feeling I literally startled myself awake as though there had been an intruder spooning me.

Very odd, a bit frightening, after the warmth and coziness of the dream.

Brightest blessings!

4 Things people say ...:

Pearl said...

My!

Lovely dream, but too bad you were startled afterward.

And I know there are songs about dream lovers, but of course I can't think of them now!

Pearl

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

I've had dreams like that that turn out to be very disconcerting because they're just so real. At least yours was pleasant!! :o)

Hedgie said...

Dream? Well, not if some guy's found the Tarnhelm (note that it also allows one to travel great distances quickly, if not instantaneously).

Unknown said...

I think I'd have trouble going back to sleep after that!