The Looky-Loos

Canine Kids

Friday, October 23, 2009

 

Well folksies ... I mades my decision. I'm about to adopt 2 new canine kids.

I have a short list of names that I'm thinking of using. Let me know what you think.

1. Nixie
2. Breena
3. Eliska
4. Sookie
5. Myka
6. Alysia
7. Edain

I've put up a poll in the upper right hand corner of my blog. Vote away!


Brightest Blessings,

Surry

4 Things people say ...:

mo.stoneskin said...

I like Sookie, how about Sookie and Pookie?

pam said...

I picked Breena because that was my dog's name when I was little. And Sookie for vampire love, of course.

Barry said...

Myka definitely.

It gets my vote anyway.

Captain Dumbass said...

I went with Nixie and Myka 'cause I liked the way they worked when I yelled them out loud.

You've got to look at all the angles.