The Looky-Loos

My President, always on TV

Monday, November 30, 2009

 

Sometimes it's hard to be human
Sometimes you have to have empathy

But not always

My President doesn't have to be on TV all the time!!!

Could he be doing something better? Like LEADING the country? YES he could!!!

3 Things people say ...:

♥ Braja said...

He came off the tv to send 30,000 troops to war.

Personally? I think he should stay on bloody tv.....

♥ Kathy said...

I totally agree with you...I'm so disappointed in him!

Unknown said...

I think it must be very hard to be president ... and no matter what he does, he'll offend or bother someone. If he isn't on TV, people will say he's keeping things from us ... and let's face it ... rumors already run rampant. If he is on TV, people say he should be doing something ... not just showing his face. So ... for him ... it's a no-win situation.

I'm not saying it's right or wrong for him to be so public ... I just think that it's a tough job that most of us wouldn't want!

Small Footprints
http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com