The Looky-Loos

The Holidays

Thursday, December 10, 2009

 

Okay … so the Holidays are upon us.  You might have noticed, I haven’t been blogging much.  Honestly, it’s not that I’m so busy … but I am highly addicted to Facebook games at the moment. 

I know I know … I’m sort of a dork.  I am however, doing things for the holiday too, got my tree up, got some presents and wrapped them.  So it’s not all FB all the time.

I actually only have a few more things to pick up and wrap for Christmas and then I’ll be done. 

I’m planning on being back more regularly after the first of the year, until then my blogs will be pretty sporadic. 

In the meantime, a short tug-o-war video for you.

I’m thinking I probably should have put it to music. 

2 Things people say ...:

SSP said...

very cute...maybe a waltz or a tango? FB has sucked my brain out fer shur!!

♥ Kathy said...

It's mine! NO! It's mine! lol too cute...glad to see you back ♥ Oh, and ps, I loved the pic of you on your last post! So pretty :)