The Looky-Loos

Where in the world is Surry?

Friday, August 28, 2009

 

This is what I've been up to lately!!! Organizing my books! It's been a daunting task to say the least, but here's the end result.


And here's the Grandmother Clock that I hung a while ago.
And here's a picture of me that I took while testing the camera!
Probably this week I'll be back on track with the blogs and perhaps ready for the book dealie-oh!
Blessings,
Surry

4 Things people say ...:

darsden said...

You have been very busy, great clock, great book..but even a better picture of YOU...YOU look Marvelous!

Cajoh said...

Sweet…

Glad to have you back.

Nice Pic.

Lacey said...

Organizing books IS daunting! The shelves, the clock, and YOU all look great!

Unknown said...

Lovely! Anything good on the shelf? Do share :)